Tribology study and application is extremely useful in industries for achieving economic efficiency excellence. This book is designed for the students of undergraduate and postgraduate programs of civil engineering. it will also be helpful for practice engineers, technologists and supervisors engaged in maintenance, operation and upkeep of different machines, equipment’s and plants in various industries.
• Practical use of tribology in various industries is well illustrated in the book. Also, its application in non-industrial sector has been covered in the book.
• Dedicated Chapter at the end for testing the understanding of fundamental concepts
• To keep the concepts simple for the students, good number of images and tables have been used as compared to mathematical treatment which is generally didactic in nature
1. Introduction and Overview
5. Behaviour of Tribological Components
6. Other Tribology Treatments
7. Tribo-Technical Systems and Tribological Systems
8. Tribological Monitoring of Equipment's Condition
9. Tribology In Steel Industries