GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (2014) 11TH EDITION (PAPERBACK) PRICE: RS.487
COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Guide prepares aspirants for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering by covering all topics in detail. All the chapters are divided in topics and sub-topics with objective GATE pattern practice questions.
COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Guide contains all the tips and short-cuts which will assure aspirant's success in GATE 2014.
- Systematic approach to understand concepts
- Covering GATE 2014 course fundamentals
- Explanation of topics with the help of solved examples
- Chapter-wise coverage of previous GATE questions
- Ample number of objective type questions
- Completely solved 4500+ objective questions
- Contains full-length practice set
- Includes GATE 2013 Solved Paper
- Equal emphasis on General Aptitude & Engineering Mathematics
- Free Online Mock Test for checking performance
- Authentic & error-free solutions